Monday, November 22, 2010

Quince Chocolates


chocolate!

These chocolates are dairy free as long as you can find some good quality vegan chocolate. Previously I had made some quince paste (quinces, sugar and lemon juice...sorry, I didn't measure...) and cooled the paste in some chocolate moulds. Then I removed the quince paste (which looked quite pretty even just by itself) and placed it back into the moulds, and then I poured over some dark chocolate, melted at bain- marie. The quince paste must be removed first from the moulds if you like the melted chocolate to run through and fully coat the fruit filling.




I was very pleased with the results, maybe they are a bit fiddly to make, but they tasted and looked amazing!


Photos and Recipes by Alessandra Zecchini ©

No comments:

Post a Comment