Monday, June 3, 2013

Freeze dried raspberries, lychees and feijoas dipped in dark chocolate








I like dried apricots, nuts and other dried fruit dipped in dark chocolate, but this time I used Fresh As freeze dried fruit. The flavour is really intense, and the texture completely different, crispy and fresh! I used dried raspberries, dried lychees and dried feijoas. I had friends around and everything disappeared in no time. Most people preferred the raspberries, but I preferred the lychees and Max the feijoas. I did the mandarins already here, and I am pondering about the next fruit to try!





Photos and Recipes by Alessandra Zecchini ©

2 comments:

  1. ma che bellissima idea! adoro tutti questi frutti, i litchi soprattutto!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit motherearthproducts.com now and stock up on freeze dried strawberries for all your camping food or prepper supplies. See what sets us apart.

    Freeze Dried Raspberries

    ReplyDelete