Friday, June 22, 2012

Award, pass it on!




Shells from Anawhata beach, New Zealand,
Alessandra Zecchini ©




One Lovely Blog Award

I would like to thank Rika of Vegan Miam for this award! I am now passing it on, and these are the rules: 
  • Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
  • Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
  • Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
  • Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
  • Resume blogging your regular posts.

Seven facts about me:

- I’m Italian and I live in New Zealand
- My favourite vegetables are porcini mushrooms... but technically they aren't vegetables :-).
- My favorite fruit is mango.
- My favorite ingredient is olive oil, I often travel with a small bottle to add to my salads.
- I love cooking, reading and traveling.
- I like to eat colorful food.
- I am a keen forager ;-).

2 comments: