Thursday, April 5, 2012

Roasted Veggies with spices or balsamic vinegar




I was not sure if you post this or not... I roasted some veggies, pumpkin, potatoes (previously boiled but not too soft) and orange kumara with red onion... everything was drizzled with olive oil and the first two were seasoned with salt, smoked paprika, garlic, cumin seeds and just a little chili. The kumara and red onion just had salt and olive oil, and once baked I added some Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena. Everything was so yummy, but ... by mistake I must have deleted the image with the roasted veggies! I looked for it on my phone, it was gone, completely gone! I think that these days I am taking far too many photos with my iPhone, and to make space I need to delete a lot of them, and sometimes I delete them before downloading them!!! Yes, it is not the first time that something like this has happened :-(. Does it ever happens to you? And does anyone know how many pics I can have on my iPhone at any moment? I am so scared of overloading it... thank you and enjoy the pics of the 'raw' vegs!


Photos and Recipes by Alessandra Zecchini ©

3 comments:

  1. The photos are beautiful. It's good you posted them even if you lost the 'after' photos.

    I'm not so tidy that I clean-up my old photos even after they're posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good roast veggies for Easter, and no lamb :-)

    ReplyDelete